dilluns, 7 de juliol del 2008

Back again...

Today I came back to my job again after more than 15 days of convalescence...

I would have liked that something were different there, as I was particularly happy to leave behind the boredom of home and see again my colleagues and friends even though my job in concrete is not funny at all; I'd have liked that all foreseen changes would have been already done and a new and fresh air pervaded among the office; I'd would have liked...

However, instead of that, the same dull and lifeless atmosphere as always was still there. What a shit! No good news, no already done changes, no ... anything!

At least, the warm welcome that some of my colleagues at work offered me in the morning when I arrived, changed a bit my feeling and brought a bit of light to what was about to be a dark dark day! :) Thank you all, you're fantastic! No need to mention names, you already know to whom I'm referring to! :) Don't you?